Back to all reports

Gully blocked

Reported in the Gully or manhole defect category anonymously at 13:29, Thu 13 October 2016

Sent to Warwickshire County Council 1 minute later

Outside house number 81 Abbey Street, the blocked gully is smelling

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Manhole covers are maintained by Severn Trent Water . I have looked on a map and outside there property there is only a manhole cover. The number for the customer on the fix my street report was incorrect could you advise the customer that she needs to contact Severn Trent please.

    Posted by County Highways at 17:42, Thu 13 October 2016

  • State changed to: Closed

    Posted anonymously at 11:07, Thu 15 March 2018

This report is now closed to updates. You can make a new report in the same location.