Back to all reports

Pothole that has damaged my vehicle

Reported in the Gully or manhole defect category anonymously at 19:10, Mon 15 April 2019

Sent to Warwickshire County Council 4 minutes later

Pothole that’s been there for months had to pay £65 for track rod end that has been broken car was making awful noise after hitting pothole

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Dear Emma Hammond

    Many thanks for your email regarding pot hole damage.

    In response to your query I have forwarded on the information to the Highways Department. If you should wish to follow up this query please do not hesitate to contact us.

    In regards to your claim for damages you will need to fill in a claim form which can be found at highwayinsuranceclaim.

    Completed forms need to be sent to the address below or to

    Claims Team Law and Governance Warwickshire County Council PO Box 9 Shire Hall Warwick CV34 4RR 01926 476895

    Posted by County Highways at 09:37, Tue 16 April 2019

Provide an update

Please note that updates are not sent to the council. Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?