Back to all reports

Blocked roadside gully

Reported in the Gully or manhole defect category anonymously at 12:48, Fri 8 March 2019

Sent to Warwickshire County Council 2 minutes later

The roadside gully is overgrown and needs digging out. It should collect run off from the highway but instead it overflows into the adjacent land. The gully only collects water off the highway so I believe is WCC responsibility to maintain. This has been a problem for over 3 years

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Warwickshire County Council has received your report which will be reviewed accordingly. There are no automatic updates to the status of this report - this is something we are working on as part of the improvements to fault reporting.

    Posted anonymously at 13:56, Fri 8 March 2019

Provide an update

Please note that updates are not sent to the council. Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?