Back to all reports

Was a large pothole on t junction which damaged our car. We would like contacting about compensation for repairs

Reported in the Pothole category anonymously at 21:08, Mon 14 May 2018

Sent to Warwickshire County Council 2 minutes later

I believe it was sorted very quickly after I phoned up about the pothole but I was told to fill in forms on the website to enquiry about compensation for damage to the car

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Emailed directly with claim information.

    Posted by county highways at 07:37, Tue 15 May 2018

Provide an update

Please note that updates are not sent to the council. Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

or No personal details will be stored, and you will not receive updates about this report.

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?